NLchalice.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 154
  • CIMG5910.jpg
    CIMG5910.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Echinata44.jpg
    Echinata44.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 165
I really like the purple & green color combinations in corals for some reason lol, n ive been starrin at the rpe's for dayys so why nat have them in the display lol

Thanks guys! forgot to id them the first is a micromussa, the northern lights chalice under moonlights, the red people eaters and another enchinata that grows really fast

There some kind of people eater i just cant figure out which, the purple people eaters has a nice green skirt, these are kind of maroonish/ purpleish with the green mouth

Snapped this shot a little bit ago. Put it in the display :) The hottest pink ive ever seen.

Attachments

• Pinkacan.jpg
    Pinkacan.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 168
Lol Thank you Brian, I really appreciate the compliment! Hard work, but someones got to do it lol. Whenever your ready shoot me a pm :)

This piece is keeping me stumped when I first got it in I thought it was an acan. Now Im leaning towards micromussa, the polyps on this piece are significantly smaller than the rest of my acans. But a part of me still thinks its an acan lol what do you guys think?

Attachments

• pinkacan1.jpg
    pinkacan1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
How big are the polyps? Looks like an acan to me, but it's hard to say because there's nothing in the pic with which to compare its size. Stick a ruler or a pen in the tank next to it and take a new pic! :)

heres another piece that stumped me, I swear ive got my colors pretty much down but I couldnt tell if this piece was orange or not until i did the color correction. In person it looks pinkish orangish. Definitly a neat piece I kind of want to keep it :\

Attachments

• OrangeAcanJPG.jpg
    OrangeAcanJPG.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 157
Heres the zoomed out photo for comparison, the polyps range from 3/4" to 1/2". Ive been waiting to see if the adult heads get any bigger and they havent theyve just popped out more heads.

How big are the polyps? Looks like an acan to me, but it's hard to say because there's nothing in the pic with which to compare its size. Stick a ruler or a pen in the tank next to it and take a new pic! :)

Attachments

• Comparison shot.jpg
    Comparison shot.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 189
Back