BioCube

dlarocca231

Reefing newb
Does anyone out there have a biocube? If so, what do you think of it? My son is thinking of purchasing one for a mini reef setup.

Thanks

I have the JBJ 24. I like it. If you are thinking of one I suggest getting one with either the LED's or the HQI lighting options. Also, be diligent with weekly water changes on these smaller tanks.

I love mine. It's a 14g BioCube. I would check CL for one. I bought mine from a friend for $100 with everything I needed. Didn't want to spend a lot of money in case I didn't like the salt life. But the BioCube is pretty much a breeze. Its got your filteration in the tank so all you really need to do is just your weekly water change. GL with the search.

I bought a 14 gal biocube about a year ago now. I always liked it, but, I don't really think they are worth the money. I happened to get mine on clearance. They don't come with anything useful, just bioballs and filters that you shouldn't use in saltwater and many do not like the lights or the overheating problems they can cause.

Back