Aquarian's 36g Bow Front

Black Leopard Wrasse
E52FAE14-3B3F-42B3-AC48-6A65EB871C9C_zpsrg7ojrxa.jpg

2 questions.how come it lasted only 8 hrs and u said it changes.not really clued up on this species so wot u mean when it changed?
You lost me there, I'm not sure what lasted 8 hrs?
I think my green clown goby didn't survive I haven't seen it since the day two in my tank if that's what your asking about.
I said what changes?

The leopard wrasse. I had one for 8 hrs and bam, dead. I don't know what happened to him, just died. I read that 90 percent of captive leopard wrasse have this parasite and are hard to keep. They change complete appearance when they change sex from a blah to an amazing rainbow color.

The wrasse is a very hard fish to keep in smaller tanks. They get stressed pretty easily. Best of luck on it, it looks healthy! And that is always the best way to start off with a fish lol

The wrasse is a very hard fish to keep in smaller tanks. They get stressed pretty easily. Best of luck on it, it looks healthy! And that is always the best way to start off with a fish lol
She's on her third week in the tank and is still extremely active eating off the rocks and hunting. And takes frozen foods at every feeding so hopefully she does well.

I love my little pom pom. He's such a trooper.
I've been looking for one for months and my LFS got this one as a hitchhiker. So I snatched it up. It's only got one anemone so I can't wait to see what it picks up. My luck it will be aptasia.

Back