Zybers project

New snap of my zoa shelf
IMAG0011_edit0.jpg

Thanks some are still pissed about there new home but in time :D I'm working on getting rid of some of my other corals I'm going to go toadstool leathers mushrooms xenia and zoa oh and more than likely keep my purple meteor shower

Just talked to a guy that lives near me. We will be doing a trade today after work for a head of my hammer, a ruby/cherry red shoom and a frag of my glove polyps in exchange for a 4"x3" zoa colony

Last edited:
Thanks Kelz some day soon my tank will be 75% zoa. As I am working on and getting ready to trade off all my other corals minus my leathers and Meteor Shower for zoa.

Photo update

here is my clown now that his mate is gone :( trying to host my purple shroom. so far sam's been hanging there for almost aweek Juniper "big mama" had been gone for 3-4 days now and he wont move unless its feeding time.
IMAG0017_edit0.jpg

My zoa shelf this morning and my Snow White play's are still kicking a year later and still white as fresh snow. so I'm naming them Snow White Plays.
IMAG0018_edit0.jpg

a good sized chunk of plays i got yesterday and this is going to Amba when i see him Nov 10th.
IMAG0019_edit0.jpg

this is the other half of this rock
IMAG0021_edit0.jpg

Back