Well, looks like ghetto is back

Very nice looking fixture Bob, price doesnt matter at all to me. Im just glad that YOU are happy with what you are getting. Just a quick question though, did you make sure that with it being a european design that it will work with North American style outlets?

Well when I went to Portugal we had to use adapters to get our American stuff to work in the European outlets, so I don't see why they wouldn't have an adapter for European stuff to work in American outlets

It is through a Canadian distributor, it is 110V and the outlet is same as ours.

Reefreak, I actually got it for about 75 less than I could find an aquactinics constellation.

Melon the people who make the fixture also make the lamps?? Thats what it looks like in the pic. I dont believe that is too common. The fixture looks great! and the reflectors actually look like individual reflectors. And IMO you got to appreciate the wife who backs you up in your hobbies. It makes life so much easier.

Oh ya, true individual reflectors, they do make their own bulbs, but I was given a choice, so I'm probably going to go with a mix of aquascience and ATI bulbs. More on these lights can be read at www.sfiligoi.it You have to hit the union jack flag to have the page in english though

They have some very very nice looking products! I really like the 8xT5 and HQI stealth and the 8xT5 and LED Galaxy fixtures. Kind of a hard site to navigate though.

Back