Update:

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
The new tank is up and running, and I must add, leak free:bounce: I haven't done any aquascaping yet and the glass need a good cleaning inside and out. I love the black backround, all of the colors look brilliant, I can't wait to get my new light and add more coral. Also, here are some pics of my temporary tank for my fishy friends and my kenya tree, mushroom, and some Zoas that I found on a peice of live rock that I just bought:^: Also, here is the light I have over my temporary tank, this is the best 15$ I have ever spent, it plugs into the ordinary flourescent fixture and it runs cooler, as well as strong enough to keep coral. I must say, I have been a trooper with this hobby after all of the shit I have been through with my first few months, but than again, I did start big.
DSC00841.jpg

Right now I only have one of those bulbs over the Temp. Tank, I am waiting for my other one to come in. I plan on keeping the coral in the 10 gallon until I get my T5's.
DSC00843.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup! Thats a realy nice find on some live rock. I love hitchhikers, but I have never got ones that nice.

bobby said:
Nice setup! Thats a realy nice find on some live rock. I love hitchhikers, but I have never got ones that nice.
Yeah, When I first found the Zoas, they were REAL small. They have grown a lot since I have had them.

RigoSharon said:
very nice...i like your temporary tank...it gave me a lot of ideas..good luck..
Yeah, I plan on keeping it up and running even when everything gets transfered over to the big tank. I think I am going to turn it into a Zoa grow tank.

Looking good. Did someone say no leaks??????. well howsabout that. have fun and congrats on your progress and patients.

Back