Transport Times

Grassman

Reefing newb
Me again. I just got back from Aquarium Services (BigAls) from picking up the trim for my new tank. WOW compared to the LFS and the large ones a little further away...let me tell you lot's of everything and not bad prices except their live rock. out ragious.

Anyways, it's a hour from my place. Will fish live that long in a bag or should I make a little transport aquarium with a battery operated air pump in it? Using their water for the transport aquarium.

Livestock gets shipped all over the country on over night flights in bags,so an hour aint gonna hurt em.
Might be a good idea to carry one of those little styrofoam coolers though.It'll help keep the water temp stable.

Livestock gets shipped all over the country on over night flights in bags,so an hour aint gonna hurt em.
Might be a good idea to carry one of those little styrofoam coolers though.It'll help keep the water temp stable.

Boy am I dumb....I never thought of that.:mrgreen:
:grumble:

Also if it is cold, you could throw one of those hand warmers in underneath a wash cloth or towel. This will help keep the fish warm when walking it to and from the car.

Back