too much?

Well if you are worried about your fish being in the way. Get the Undulated Trigger or the Orange-lined Trigger. Nice looking fish but you would have to say good bye to your other fish. But just think you wouldn't be running out of room for fish then.

From liveaquaria: about lamarack's angel: "They may chase small, docile planktivores such as Anthias, Fairy Wrasses, Flasher Wrasses, and Fire Gobies but will usually ignore other fish, including other Angels. Only one male Lamarck's Angelfish should be kept per tank"

so, will it chase my blenny, and gobies? and, it might leave the fame angel alone, but will the flame angel leave it alone? lol

My tangs both chase the blennies and gobies too. Only lasts for about a week before the tang either gets bored with thier little game, or, what usually happens is the goby rears up and nips at their bellies to say F-OFF! :mrgreen: Happens on a reef too. Less likely if the Lamarck is added AFTER your little fellas are already established.

I think you already have great choices.A desjardini and magnificent foxface would totally be awesome.If you do add more then one tang,better off just adding all at the same time.

Sea Otters would be awesome...watch out with your clams tho if you have them ;)

I think everyone has you covered on serious suggestions.

Amanda,
If you are still considering the Lamarck's Angel, I just found his beautiful cousin, the Blue Bellus Angel (female):

bellus-angel-female-1.jpg

It has the same behavior as the Lamarcks and is also rated reef safe by LiveAquaria.

i was wondering a similar thing about my tank recently, i have 1 p-clown, one skunk clown, 2 purple head damsels, a dot back damsel, a yellow back damsel, a snowflake eel, a banghi, a mandrin, and another stripped damsel i cant remember what is... and the foxface rabbitfish... all in my 210... its a lot of little fish, but the eel and the foxface are what i would call larger fish... having come from a fresh water background...

Back