So im Looking. . .

HeavyHittah

LivingReefs is like home
for a new apartment, my first one. What i need to know is will a 75/90 gallon tank be ok on the second floor or do i really need to consider staying on the first floor.

It should be fine. I have lived in a few apartments and always made sure I was on the first floor. I have dogs though and going through a whole building to take them out just sucks.

my 75 is on the second floor of my apartment, and it hasnt creaked, cracked, or anything. I'd just make sure it is against a load-bearing wall and you will be more than fine...

A 90 on the second floor of a newer appartment building should be fine. When you get into say a 70 year old building or more then I would personally say no. The super might not like it though.

If you havent moved in yet i would personnally get one on the first floor, call me lazy but i wouldnt wanna deal with haulin a big a** tank up a flight of stairs along with 5g buckets of water, stand, ect...

If you havent moved in yet i would personnally get one on the first floor, call me lazy but i wouldnt wanna deal with haulin a big a** tank up a flight of stairs along with 5g buckets of water, stand, ect...

Yeah I had to move my 125 on to the second floor....what a pain.
My place is brand new so its all good and I havnt heard any noise or anything.

Back