sea clone skimmer 150 and bulldozer lobster

sicklids

salt water dummy
got a seaclone 150 skimmer given to me this weekend. works good.

now my buddy has a bulldozer lobster, thinks its ugly, and wants to get rid of it. should i put it in my predator tank? will it sift sand and eat detritus?

got a seaclone 150 skimmer given to me this weekend. works good.

now my buddy has a bulldozer lobster, thinks its ugly, and wants to get rid of it. should i put it in my predator tank? will it sift sand and eat detritus?

HOw big is it?

no pics, an yote i tried and tried and tried to get a pic of the hermits i got, but those boogers are good at hiding in just the right places to where you cant get a pic of them! i decided against the lobster, too ugly for my tank plus i think it wouldnt make it. buddy of mine at the LFS found a bristle worm bout 5 inches long, i dont have any so i went and picked it up and dropped him in. dude didnt even make it to the bottom, firt the triggers got'm then the puffer took a bite, then the water flow too him under the rocks right into the hermits claws and then he met his maker! poor guy!

what about feather duster worms? are those worms you dont see as well? or is that something you have to buy and put in there?

You've probably got a few of the small feather dusters AKA fan worms around in your rock.And I'll bet you got more bristle worms than you think.

Back