Remodeling

yote

In Memoriam
Done a little remodeling today.
75re-model.jpg

Heres a shot of my Green Monti when I got it.
GreenMonti-1.jpg

3 months later:
moremonti.jpg

Looks great Yote.Love that Monti.
I haven't set my tank up yet.How's the overflow...is it nice and quiet?I see the dorsal standpipes.

Yeah Biff.I didnt even realize how much they had grown untill I got to looking at pics today.

Reef,
The only noise I can hear from the overflow is my return pump a humming.Which dont bother me untill I DONT hear it.

I got to thinking.I wander how it would work to use the overflow for culerpia(sp?)Kinda like a built in fuge?

Well,I kinda thought about that too.
I may go ahead and drop some rubble in there for pods.It would make a good pod breeding ground.

hey yote i wanna keep track on how those t5's do over that 75 gallon you got cause i might go back to another 75 or a 72 gallon bowfront and if those t5's are strong enough over that size tank for clams, sps, lps, i'm gonna get one also, my 36" nova xtreme is doing awesome over 29 gallon.

hey yote i wanna keep track on how those t5's do over that 75 gallon you got cause i might go back to another 75 or a 72 gallon bowfront and if those t5's are strong enough over that size tank for clams, sps, lps, i'm gonna get one also, my 36" nova xtreme is doing awesome over 29 gallon.

Thats cool D.
So far all my SPS,Anemone,and clam are doing awesome.
IMO,I dont you can go wrong with T-5s.

Thats cool D.
So far all my SPS,Anemone,and clam are doing awesome.
IMO,I dont you can go wrong with T-5s.
loving my new t5s on my 80. makes my coralife pc on my 36 look kinda crappy. i walk into my bedroom and check out my 36 and im like hmmmm doesnt look as good now :shock:

IMO T-5s are so far ahead of PCs that it aint funny.The PCs on my 30 puts out about as much light as a coal oil lantern compared to T-5s.

t5's are small diameter so you can cram more in a fixture plus got a buddy that has a 48" fixture with 6 bulbs in it but with the individual reflectors it looks like it has 12 bulbs and thats what makes t5's better no other bulbs are small enough for individual reflectors, and still fit a bunch in a fixture. IF you guys haven't yet buy individual reflectors for your t5's and put them on if you can your light in tank almost doubles.

Back