reefscavengers

Free shipping for orders over $99...which is nothing!

I think I am going to order some of their zoos and try a jelly fish here... Weird.

cool site, to bad they dont have anything for me !!

Biff, better check out the fine print on that shipping ... a few things that i clicked were EXcluded from the $99 shipping categlory.

It says that this particular species does fine with powerheads and overflows... Who knows. Sounds kinda sketchy to me, I've never heard of anyone keeping jellies in a reef tank.

ive heard fish store owners that its hard to keep jellys in reef tanks..some fish eat them..they dont do well in reef tanks..

i was gonna get a cleanup crew from them maybe.the white hermits are cool
i cant believe that tose little sand crabs from the beach can go in reef tanks,

If I remember correctly, I heard that you need a cylinder type shape aquarium in order to keep jellies. It has to do something with the fact that they can kill themselves by swimming into the corner of the tank.

that's interesting. the jellyfish display at the oklahoma aquarium didn't have corners.

160_175689.JPG

Yeah jellyfish will supposedly die if they touch the bottom, so the round jellyfish tanks keep them in suspension. But on this website, it says this species won't die if it touches the sides or the bottom.

Back