PLANs

hibye

Reef enthusiast
heres the plans of the tanks that im gonna have in the future
a 125 reef
10 reef
55 lionfish and eel tank
just wanted to share this

yeah a huge 55 gal with overflow a sump;fuge with everything to have a perfect tanklike 850 skimmer, uv, calcium reactor , nitrate remover,all the lighting a ,eel,naso trigger,zebralion,puffer,liverock and the food supplie this is only the 55 gal prdtr wonder what ill get for chirsmas and easter hmmmm

lol

those are great gifts, by the way hibye...i admire that a kid of your age preffers aquarium stuff besides other crapy toys, or violent video games, or whatever if you have both..but is good to know that you care about the hobbie and you are really into it..you are in my good grace my friend..keep growing like that!!

thasnk and i went to my lfs store today and some guy had a 900 gal aquarium and gAVE it to the store the entire thing pumps and corals too becuase he was going on vaCATION also i got plants for the FW 15 and the ten gal
also i got too bumble bee gobys and one loach for the Fw 10 ill take some pics if i ever get a camera maybe for my birthday .alsoi was joking about the 55 for my birth day to some who didnt know...

Back