ok now I Have an Emergency...I think

And no pics.
I see how it is:mrgreen:

Funny how just getting water into a glass box brings on a type of natural "high" aint it:D

I don't have a sump or a refuge. All I have is a bunch of live sand and live rock and a protein skimmer and my numbers are great.

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY GOT WATER INTO THE TANK!!!!!!
I just filled up the tank and leak tested everything and with the exception that I didn't tighten down the bulkheads quite enough I had no other leaks and everything id working marvelously. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE! Without you guys to give me much needed input I would have probably sold off everything and just given up. But now I can't wait til I can get the rest of what I need and start mixing up saltwater!!!!

Congrats on having a successful test fill, but just make sure you mix your salt outside of the tank and that way it mixes properly.......good luck with everything man!:bounce:

yeah I know about mixing saltwater in small batches then adding it to the tank. and I will get pictures once I find digital camera but if you want video let me know and I can send a video message via cell phone if you want. AND YES I WAS GIDDY WITH EXCITEMENT JUST TO SEE WATER RUNNING THORUGH THE SYSTEM. I'm still smiling about it. Just got my heaters today so all I need now is my protein skimmer and then it's time to get salty and find all those little scratches I never knew I had!!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Back