my experiment - first tragedy

Doc

I don't work for anybody
OK, let me share with you results of my angelfish experiment. I have tried four different zoanthids, and all four have been devoured. All were placed in the tank prior to the big angels. All four have fallen victim to endless picking, particularly by the Emperor and the Koran. I quite liked those little pink and red ones, but alas, they are all gone. Small price to pay. Just wanted to share. I caught the Emperor taking a taste of a branch hammer, but he looked disgusted with it and swam away and hasn't touched it since. Still crossing my fingers.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

I would have guessed the LPS would have been first to go :) hopefully he doesn't taste it again.

Something is eating my zoo's also, I've not seen my angel around them, i'm thinking maybe its my black sailfin blenny.

when i first got my perc he bit everthing in the tankbut she doesnt do it now . she bit the branch hammer once and she got stung on the mouth

small price to pay in the prescense of such beautifull fish!!!..i thoug nothing could eat a zoanthus, especially with that toxin they have..good luck, ill help you with my fingers crossed too..

I agree Rigo, a small price to pay. if that is all the damage that gets done, then I will be pleased as punch. Thanks for your support.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back