moss balls

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
i went to petco for some food today and i saw these moss balls (i was looking for some cheato but no luck)

what are moss balls

could i have them in my refuge

they sold them for 5$ and were the size of baseballs

Did you ask? That would be my first step, try and figure out exactly what they are. They are a pain in the ass if they are freshwater. They dont root to anything sink during the day and float at night, then they get blown all over by your currents and end up exactly where you dont want them.

Saltwater I have no clue about. Chaeto does grow in balls I guess it looks like a fishingline birdsnest.

Did you ask? That would be my first step, try and figure out exactly what they are. They are a pain in the ass if they are freshwater. They dont root to anything sink during the day and float at night, then they get blown all over by your currents and end up exactly where you dont want them.

Saltwater I have no clue about. Chaeto does grow in balls I guess it looks like a fishingline birdsnest.

the guy thats usually their was off by the time i got there the only one that was left was another non aquatic employee so, that wasnt very much help:grumble:

Back