Melonbob's 46g build!

I'm looking back at some pics earlier in this post, and it looks like the one head on my blasto was waaaay bigger. I wonder now why he's not happy

Picked up some shrooms, green polyps and a meat coral today.....sent some stuff to the predator tank.......

JuneTankpics104.jpg

JuneTankpics106.jpg

JuneTankpics108.jpg

JuneTankpics113.jpg

JuneTankpics126.jpg

Nice additions! I've never heard of that being called a meat coral before, I've always seen them referred to as scyolemia or owl eyes.

I have some new additions, just made another road trip......a small red star my wife wanted.....a black/white occelaris (finally!), and the blue carpet anemone he was hosting in (I couldn't resist, it was gorgeous). Needless to say, I'm nervous about the anemone after the sebae, but the carpets are supposed to be a little easier to keep, and my water is in alot better shape now. I'm also nervous about the clown, as I'm hoping he'll get along with the orange occelaris I already have. I was told on here I got a 50/50 chance. I was even thinking of bagging the orange one before I drop the black to give him the night to settle....any opinions? Once again, I'll have pix as soon as things are settled and happy

I've always added my new additions at night and never had a problem. I have two different types of clowns that I got at different times and that how I did them. Never had a problem with then.

Just keep the carpet pretty well fed.That way theres not as much a chance it will eat the clowns that host with it.
Waiting for the pics now.

Back