Live Rock ?

Well I know how to make it, I made some killer looking rock, the only prob was I coul not find the right cement so I tried the gray instead of whit. I let it cure for about 4 to 6 months and it never stoped leaching calcium and encrusting on the curing container wall.

Its About 5.99 To 8.99 In Nj ..... 3.50 Is Freaking Awesome... Bobby I Should By It From You And Pay You For Shipping Lol !!!!

another Rock Question If i get like 30 lbs of live rock Will it turn my lace rock into live rock?

if so i will end up with 90+ lbs of live rock hehehe !

Yes it will turn it to live rock, even if you dont add and live rock the dead rock will turn live, but without adding live rock you wont get all the cool hitchhiker or coraline, unless you add them another way. All live rock means is it has the beneficail bacteria in it and that will come naturally as it grows in the tank.

BTW you dont need to add that much live rock 10LBS will do just fine, but it cant hurt to add 30 either. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

If your water is green you can try to run some carbon to clear the water, cut back a little on lights and do a water change.

:frustrat: I've done 2 water changes already !

I will try carbon and I am getting Chemi-Pure

If that dont work I will tare down the tank Set up several Q- tanks for my fish. Clean the DT, and Start a fresh Cycle with Live rock !

I would'nt go that far. It might take a little time but you can clear it up. I would try the carbon before you add any chemipure. When I first set my tank up I had a couple of times when it got cloudy and the carbon cleared it up in a couple of days.

Back