Is this bad?

ok so I have a white tube thing that is attached to one of my live rocks and a small clearish thing comes out of it that looks like that one in my earlier picture only alot smaller and differnet coloration and has black stripes on it.

Any ideas? It's really hard to take a picture

I killed two aiptasia today! Sholdn't enjoy that but I don't want them. Got a needle from a diabetic friend with a little lemon juice got em easy they just pretty much melted off and floated out then I scooped them out and flushed. Got to be sneaky though, plan your attack, if they catch onto you they suck right nto the rock and you lose them for a day or so.

Maybe Biff could take a lesson or 2 from Shihtzu?
Guess I've been lucky so far,I've not had to deal with aiptasia YET.But when the time comes,I'm ready.

lol I doubt that I could teach Biff anything about this hobby. However, If I ever figure out how the hell I killed off 7 kenya trees it sounds like I could make a killin' ( no pun intended:D) on this site selling my secret.

lol I doubt that I could teach Biff anything about this hobby. However, If I ever figure out how the hell I killed off 7 kenya trees it sounds like I could make a killin' ( no pun intended:D) on this site selling my secret.

Just name your price:mrgreen:
I flat gave up on getting rid of kenya weeds.Heck,even my flame angel wont bite em:grumble:

Back