I Am Veeeeery New!

J&L is like a 15 minute drive from my house and a pretty good place in terms of equipment and fish. Home - Ocean Aquatics Ltd. is really good as well.. they have amazing giant frag tanks and have actually seen them refuse to sell people live stock if they think the people aren't maintaining their tank correctly

Ok, so i have been looking at Skimmer (still) but i want to take my time and get a good but inexpensive one So here are my options:

Coralife Super Skimmer 65.
Reef Octopus BH-100
Red Sea Prizm Hang-On Skimmer

Those are my three options. Any opinions???? :mrgreen:

Edit:

And i am thinking of getting two of these as well.
KORALIA 1 UL 400 gph 4W Fan

Last edited:
Also, lighting is a problem for me, i want to get rid of the hood that covers my tank. But tank is 24" Long and im trying to find like a little lamp just to direct over the top, can any of you help me. I would prefer one that looks like a dest lamp or somthing but definatly not a total hood cover!! :mrgreen: (They suck!!! :grumble:)

Yes somthing like thos, but the only problem is, the price and for the LED's i dont know if they can sustain corals or how many WATTS they have. But anything like that would be great, hanging from the roof even, i cn work with that, just not over $130 CAD. This is all i have: :twocents::twocents: Hehehehe

Back