how much flow?

That's not too much, I've got 2 1050's and 2 450 nanos in my 75g. And I know some others on here that have even more flow in there's. The general consensus thrown around on this site it that if your sandbed isn't being disturbed then you don't have too much flow in your tank

Do you like the Nano's I have been thinking about getting some because the maxi 1200 are blowing like a tornado with out the sand blowing around and it is to much force for some of the corals even on the other side of the tank. Was thinking about lots of gentle flowing nano's to get the right affect.

I like the nanos more for their size than the amount of flow they put out. I'm using them for the powerheads towards the front of my tank so that they don't overwhelm my aquascaping

I've got two Koralia 750s, and two nano 450s....in my 30 gallon. Now one of the 750s is on a timer and is on 15/off 15 but I still get a couple areas with cyano buildup. My only complaint about the koralias is the size, but I'm hoping to pick up a Vortech MP10w soon to solve that.

Back