Hi! Xd

Machialli

Reefing newb
Hey im still new at this, this is my first Saltwater forum. i got in to the hobby as a way to learn more about fish and keeping them. i am currently running a 30 gallon reef which contains multiple soft corals and invertebrates and a few fish (purple psuedochromis, three green chromis, and an algae blenny) inverts are multple blue and red legged crabs, an emerald crab, and a single peppermint shrimp. As far as corals go i have kenya tree corals, mushrooms, ricordia, leather finger coral, green devils hand, yellow star polyps, multiple zoos, and a few buttons, then three kinds of macro algae. this has a 30 gallon sump attached with macroalgae, and a Green spotted puffer in it. then i recently acquired a 56 gallon reef tank from my friend, ive converted it to a FOWLR though, it has just a few damsels but im working on getting new fish for it. there is currently a 30 gallon Refugium in the works for it which i would like to grow some hard corals in and give them a shot and work on learning and getting experiance with things i dont normally work with. im very excited to join this community and learn new things about keeping Marine creatures! im always eager to hear feedback and learn tips and tricks, to me there is no right or wrong way just things that work in the long run, also its difficult to learn what to do but very easy to learn what not to do XD

heres my tanks...both a work in progress

Attachments

• my tank.webp
    my tank.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 181
  • other tank.webp
    other tank.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 214
  • systemmm.webp
    systemmm.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 186
Back