hey i miss this forum! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im going to treat my tank, remove what i can and suk some out with a hose an net some... and im goin to wait 1 hour and do a 70% water change. will i be ok?

You need to siphon out the flat worms as they die. Also be sure to have lots of carbon ready.

ok, so i got some flatworm exit... i treated the tank according to instructions had to add a lil extra, then i noticed 3 float off and i waited an extra 45 minutes and none else came out, as soon as i seen the first one float off i put in my carbon... and i waited those 45minutes after i seen the first one die.... then i did a 50% waterchange and i kept the carbon in there ill keep it in there until tmrrw. am i ok?

ALSO! i forgot to mention, i removed about 20 off my mushroom my hairy one, hes the reason why i treated the tank about 2 days ago i removed them and today i treated. siphoned them off him

You could of kept the mushroom in the tank when you treated it. Just make sure you got them all off. If not you'll still have flatworms. I replaced my carbon after 24 hrs and ran it for a week.

ima leave my carbon in there for a week, i removed alot of flatworms off my mushroom, like 20 or more then i treated the tank waited one hour and i seen a few floating around i caught them an then added carbon when i first seen one dead, everything looks fine.

Back