Help!

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
This is Picasso's daughter, Chris. My mum got me a little Biocube for Christmas, and I just now added lots of crabs and snails to it. The problem is, the snails are covered in spaghetti-like stuff. It's pretty odd looking. Is that normal?

can you or your mom grab a picture of it, its most likely harmless but i cant give you an id just by the description, so a picture would be great

Kind of slimy. Heres a picture
snail-slime.jpg

Spawning? Is that bad? And does it need to be happening on the front glass?

I kind of just cleaned it all off. Mom told me to.

P.S. thank you!

Next time it happens,just clean around the eggs.You may get lucky and have one or 2 actually survive to become adults,other wise,free fish food.

Like most things in this hobby, it looks to be either poop or reproduction. Either way, it's nothing that will hurt your tank.

Well, they say it takes a village to raise a child. She's 16 and knows all about those birds and bees. Somehow it didn't transfer to snails and crabs!

Biff's post about her sea cucumber that sort of exploded when it died made us think something else was going on. If she wants to post more often, she'll get her own name and avitar. Thanks for everyone helping her!

Catherine

as a suggestion catherine, around here you shouldnt talk about sex and say the word exploded in the same thread. it leads our minds down dirty paths

Back