?frustration: A rant

I'm glad you didn't yell...I agree it wouldn't have done any good. I find the best thing you can do to people who screw up like that is be super super super nice and forgiving about it...I've gotten loads of extra compensation when customer service screws stuff up like that cuz they feel even worse cuz I'm being so nice about it :) I know this works cuz when I used to deal with irate customers, I tended to give more attention to the customers who were the most understanding.... :bowdown:

I agree. I do think there are some people who yell because they like to vent on the person they are dealing with, but really it doesn't do any good and it makes everyone really angry. There are times when you shouldn't back down but usually calm assertiveness works best in those situations. Why yell and make a bunch of negative engergy? She knew I was upset and she did her best to remedy the situation. It doesn't make sense to me to shave an Australian Shepherd especially in winter but they'll survive.

Ya, i don't yell and scream either. I hate people that do that.
You can definitely let someone know you are upset without yelling.
Good for them for not charging you.

Sry I haven't posted my doggie shots sooner, we've got company in from out of town. Here's my two shaved dogs.

Martha and Riley before:

Martha-and-Riley.jpg

Martha After:
marthashaved.jpg

Riley After:
rileyshaved.jpg

They look so stupid. Darn it.

Thanks, yote, Martha is my baby. She's a grand champion show dog and an award-winning agility girl. Riley is a puppy and a Dennis the Menace personality. We adore our four legged children. I know they will be ok after being shaved, I worry about them getting cold in the winter and about how their coat will grow out. I hear they tend to get matted up after they've been shaved. So, thanks for the compliment.

You poor poor woman. Those dogs must drive you nuts. We have a boarder collie lab mix, and if you don't walk her for an hour and pay attention to her nonstop she is just a head case.

Back