Elections

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
Thought id start a thread so we didnt use other threads to discuss this.
The more I think about it I really think we need to keep brandon in office in some way. hes said he doesnt want to be pres. again, but that doesnt mean we cant elect him vice pres this year. He brings so much to the table and has done a grade A job this year. I hope I dont affend anyone (Dave) but I dont think anyone can replace him. What do yall think? (and I dont want your opinion brandon!)LOL.

Please PM me your nominations for the 2006-2007 year.

Pres
Vice Pres
Sec

If you have been a member or aren't a member yet, but plan on being one next year and have been to a club meeting and know everyone you are also welcome to participate. I believe 'Salt_newb' would fall into that category but if there is anyone else please forward me your nominations also.

Thanks
Brandon

No offense taken at all! I agree totally! We have come a long way with him in office and we should have him in office one way or another. Me on the other hand started out strong, but with many other commitments just could not give what need to be given. But with Brandon in office, I didnt need too! ;)

Kidding. :)

did you hold office dave? I didnt realize that! what were you, our sales and marketing director!:twocents: :twocents:

Nominations as they stand for now.

Pres - Brian
V.P. - Brandon, David
Sec - David, James

If you haven't sent me your nominations please send them soon, also if you see your name here and you aren't interested please let me know.

Thanks
Brandon

Back