ebay 90 gallon........

He has a reserve set-up. He probably has set it rather high.

If your local it would probably be best to try to check out the stuff first. Those negative comments are kinda nasty and would shy me away from dealing with him solely through ebay

i didnt really look at the feedback

i would only buy something like that on ebay if i could pick it up

but considering what i just got done spending on my setup, it looked like a decent deal for someone local to the seller

around here, you can find a 90 gallon tank and stand for $100-$150. The lights were included, but we don't know quality or if they work. I am always skeptical until I can see the product and handle it to make sure it is exactly what I want. Golf balls are one thing online, but a tank..... that is too personal for me to trust to ebay

-Doc

around here, you can find a 90 gallon tank and stand for $100-$150. The lights were included, but we don't know quality or if they work. I am always skeptical until I can see the product and handle it to make sure it is exactly what I want. Golf balls are one thing online, but a tank..... that is too personal for me to trust to ebay

-Doc

yessss online golf balls, who doesnt love em. Bought 1000 range balls off ebay for 10 bucks shipped. Oh the fun I had with those balls. Wow that sounded wrong :frustrat:

yessss online golf balls, who doesnt love em. Bought 1000 range balls off ebay for 10 bucks shipped. Oh the fun I had with those balls. Wow that sounded wrong :frustrat:

what you choose to do with your "balls" in private is no ones' business here! :bounce:

-Doc

I always wondered if girls would rather play with big balls or little balls. I know that they would rather use the big red bat instead of the thin yellow bat.

I would advise anyone against using a bat with unusual red or yellow characteristics regardless of ball size. Unexpected or atypical colors or textures are often a sign of either defects in the manufacturing process of the bat, or, more likely, indiscriminate and over-aggressive use.

I would advise anyone against using a bat with unusual red or yellow characteristics regardless of ball size. Unexpected or atypical colors or textures are often a sign of either defects in the manufacturing process of the bat, or, more likely, indiscriminate and over-aggressive use.

wtf.jpg

That is one abused kitty be the bat looks just as bad! If I ran into a gato that looked like that Id run the other way....fast!

Back