dumb question?


Reefing newb
So I think I have read somewhere on here about these but I don't remember where so I apologize if I'm repeating a question. I'm still pretty new to this and I get surprised by things in my tank sometimes. I was intently watching the tank up very close and I noticed what I want to say are microscopic (not really because I could see them lol) little bug looking things crawling on the glass. I've seen people talk about copepods on here and was wondering if That's what these are? I Google's them but it Only showed zoomed pictures so I'm not sure. Just wondering if I should be concerned. Thanks.
Copepods, amphipods and micro brittles are the usual suspects and are beneficial to your tank. You are likely seeing the copepods crawling on the glass.