Dixie's 10gal mixed reef

I was using Music City Reef but Scott closed down about a month or so ago. I got most of my stuff from him. His was the only store that I thought was worth an hour and a half drive just to maybe get stuff. Now I go to pet palace in clarksville. They are a bit pricey on some stuff though.

Yeah but I wasn't really all that impressed and the corals I looked at were way expensive. I guess Scott spoiled me lol. When I got my first few corals at AC, I didn't know much and the girl was eager to sell me sorry corals. Now that I'm a little bit more experienced and know what to look for I may make a trip down there in a month or so.

We should try and compare notes on stores.

There's one in Lakewood that might be cheaper. It's called Emerald Bay.

Yeah, me too. We are waiting to add anything to the tank until I get the sump/skimmer/refuge set up going. That's where all the dough is being currently funneled!

A few new pics

He was being aggressive towards my camera, Stiff fins and shaking his whole body lol
2012-10-15_13-08-16.png

DSCF7196.jpg

DSCF7211.jpg

DSCF7208.jpg

I love those....I had one and it went carpet surfing...really made me sad...hope you have a top.

They closed up for days and when they finally opened up they were totally green. They look way better now than they did. Another week or two and they should be back to normal.

Back