debate

I am glad you got a chuckle out of my divorce. I know I did. I ended up buying her a house and a car. It was great. Kinda like getting a stiff, cold pair of scissors shoved straight up your how-do-you-say, covered in salt and E. Coli. thanks for the memories. I still feel bad about your day. I hate to hear things like that.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

:shock: sorry doc, I didn't know that.

oh heavens. It is SO ok. I am in a much better spot and so happy with my wife. It really didn't hurt....that much...anymore. I have a better job, house, car, and tank than I did before. I can talk about it and not really cause myself any problems. It was meant to be more funny than pathetic - Biff gets me.

oh heavens. It is SO ok. I am in a much better spot and so happy with my wife. It really didn't hurt....that much...anymore. I have a better job, house, car, and tank than I did before. I can talk about it and not really cause myself any problems. It was meant to be more funny than pathetic - Biff gets me.

well thats good to here, sometimes its for the best.

ah, Biff. Good things come to those who.....are smarter than other people. We are, hence, we do well.

Back