couple of new additions:)

michelle

Reefing newb
I just bought a coral beauty. I always said I liked the flame angel better, but I saw this guy and loved his coloring. Most of the coral beauties I've seen were mainly blue.
Also got a coral...I asked the guy what kind it was and he said..."green". Seriously. other then that he said it would be fine under t5's.
It wasn't quite this green at the store though. more pink with a green glow. I guess he's just adjusting...

100_3415.jpg

100_3404.jpg

100_3385.jpg

what is the skeleton of your new coral? if it looks like a plate then it is called long tentacle plate. nice one but becareful it stings like an anemone. used ot have one till it grows to about 6 inches just the plate itself and it opens to about a foot plus the long tentacles.

what is the skeleton of your new coral? if it looks like a plate then it is called long tentacle plate. nice one but becareful it stings like an anemone. used ot have one till it grows to about 6 inches just the plate itself and it opens to about a foot plus the long tentacles.
the coral seems to be attached to a piece of rock...does that make sense?

I was gonna say that if it is not a disc shape then it is a torch coral. nice one too and also stings other corals and can have sweepers the lenght of up to 6 inches depending on the flow it gets.

So I have a few more pics. Take a look!

my torch coral
100_3458.jpg

My new Diadema
100_3446.jpg

My FlameHawk
100_3440.jpg

My Coral Beauty and Diadema are pals already
100_3425.jpg

My new CandyCane Coral (can you believe I paid $65 for it?!?)
100_3418.jpg

That coral is one of the nicest ones I have seen. I saw one at my LFS that had a nice color to it, but yours has blues that really stand out. Great find!

Back