Corals that spawn

AlwaysImproving

Reefing newb
I was just wondering if you have a nice colony of zoos how do they expand over more rock. I would think that when they spawn and a baby polyp spits out of the zoos wouldn't the current from the tank just throw it around somewhere? How do they fill the rock that they are next to?

Ok, so what is this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA2qqZb7020&feature=PlayList&p=DE2B4AD8D9260D3B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12]YouTube - zoanthus spawning event[/ame]

BTW biff...nice tattoos, I just checked out your myspace page. It was a bad idea because I have been wanting another one for a long time now and that just resparked my urge!

BTW biff...nice tattoos, I just checked out your myspace page. It was a bad idea because I have been wanting another one for a long time now and that just resparked my urge!

Hey thanks! I haven't gotten any new ones in about a year and a half, but I'm sure I'll be going back as soon as money isn't so tight anymore!

when they are happ they spread fast. mng give them time sometimes they quit pulsing for a while and will start again here isan old pic of my forest and it is even bigger now they touch the top of the water and abot 6 in bigger front and to the sides

DSCN1149.jpg

I just put on some hip hop for them, I figured they probably just need a beat to dance to. I'll let you know if it works...

Back