Companions for Tomato Clown?

If they are getting along now, that's okay, but the domino will likely terrorize any fish you add after it, from now on.

The fish guy really told you that dominos aren't territorial or aggressive??? Hahahahaha!!!

He also told me to put he bags in the tank for 15 minutes, then just cut them open and pour the fish and water right into the tank.
I specifically asked for non aggressive fish I could add w/the Tomato Clown.
That place was kinda dirty anyways. Didn't have time last night to go to the place I like. I'll swing in there this weekend with a water sample.
Hermit crab is doing good. Cool fella about 3 or 4 inches wide. It's weird seeing something so bright red coming out of the gray shell like that.
Snails are both dead. I need practice with those...

Yeah that's not a good way to acclimate fish. If that's what you did to the snails, I'm not surprised they died. If you are not happy with your LFS, definitely switch. In this hobby you really need a LFS you can trust.

I didn't do that. I thought I acclimated them properly. Let them sit in the sealed back for about 30 minutes, let 1/2 the water out and slowly added the tank water. The I plucked them suckers out of the back and dropped them in. Then they didn't move......

Yeah sounds like you did it right. Snails take longer to acclimate, some people take about 3 hours to acclimate them. If your pH, temperature and nitrates are all okay, then maybe it was the acclimation. But snails are especially sensitive to nitrates.

I never add LFS water to my tank. never know what's in their water. Also I thought your suppose to QT any new fish?

Like Piggy said,definitely never use the water from the LFS.They have hundreds and thousands of fish in their system.You don't want to make it easier introducing disease in your system.I drip acclimate everything,so no water is introduce from the LFS.All you need is a little air line tube and styro-foam container.That way everything including corals can get a iodine bath before introducing.

This is the method I use most:

I float the bag for 20 minutes in the DT and then open the bag,place the water and inhabitants in the syro-foam container.I set up my drip line with air line tubing.One end in the tank and the other in the container.Tie a knot loosely,and siphon water thru the tube,tighten the knot til its a fast steady drip for about an hour but usually less.While they are being drip acclimated,I put a little iodine in the container.Net fish or pick up coral,place in the DT.

Back