black velvet

imdaring

love my reef
I have a black velvet in my tank I call him SATIN :evil!?!?:!!! I can not keep any polyps or anything like that in my tank because he eats them and My new flame angel he killed GRRR! :mad!!: so now any polyps that I have, I had to put in my sump... SO there is a lady at the pet store that has a naughty tank, when we move into the new house and I switch the tanks I'm giving him to her I have try'd and try'd to catch him but may he's smart!!

Sorry to hear that. And here I was thinking this thread was going to be about canadian whiskey. You may have to section off the tank and move most rock to one side. Its usually what I have to do. Sucks

I agree with Alexander, you may have to move all the rocks and try sectioning him off, if not, then you will have to remove the rocks from the tank.

I'm just going to wait till we move into the new house and I set up my new tank and then get it out of there and then not get anymore types of polyps , the ones that I have I will just leave in the sump till then also , that does suck to but I don't have to worry about them that way

Sorry to hear that. And here I was thinking this thread was going to be about canadian whiskey. You may have to section off the tank and move most rock to one side. Its usually what I have to do. Sucks

I have had my own troubles with damsels i cant get them out to save my life! So i took a syphon and got him out of there! I know this sounds kind of cruel but this fish is making my other fish stressed out so i had to do it!

Back