Beautiful Tank

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
This is very similar to how I want to have my new tank look. Of course the corals are not something I want to take care of so I can't have them but the idea is what I like.

Oh yeah also this is in my top 3 fave tanks ever. There are a few vids he has so watch them all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4ygFlMjns&feature=related]YouTube - ‪A Reef in the Sky: Aquarium‬‏[/ame]

I would like to make it epic but I just spent all that on a tank and I am just about to spend $429 on a skimmer. Don't get me wrong I am basically sand and salt mix from having everything I need but stocking it will take time. Besides the fish I have now I will be adding a few right off the bat and removing the 2 Damsels.

Just saying I have to slow up and just get this set--up and cycling.

I am looking at substrates and I will be using somewhere between 2 and 3 but no higher than 3 unless the inhabitant pile it up.

I think that the tank in that video is one of the coolest I have see. I like the openess. I want mine more full but still that is awesome to me.

I think I am going to take my rock I have outside for cycling and see what fits together to make some kind of thing like he has. I can drill them now while I wait for my skimmer so I can do the sump.

I will be making a thread as soon as I start. I will actually be taking pix of the cleaning of it now.

I should have started taking pix sooner but forgot haha.

Back