acrylic lens covers

madlynb

madtaz
I have been waiting for Aquatraders to have replacement acrylic lens covers for my 72" lighting fixture that I purchased from them. They are still not available. The lens covers are badly discolored that are on my fixture now. Any suggestions as to how I can get replacements?:bowdown:

not as far as the chemistry of the tank is concerned. the one thing that i would advise that you look into is that it can sometimes have a uv coating applied, and that it may block some of your light spectrum, depending on what lights your using, and what light you need. but it should be clearly marked, so just read the labels on the material.

hehehe, i gennerally do better when i tell them to go the hell away, theier not gonna know half as much about the materials as i am... and all their gonna do is get in my way, piss me off, and confuse my train of thought...

same thing in a radioshack, but i used to manage a couple of thoes, so i understand why they do what they do, i just dont have to like it.

Very true but not everyone knows what they are looking for. Some of us are a little more hands on then others. :Cheers:

I have been waiting for Aquatraders to have replacement acrylic lens covers for my 72" lighting fixture that I purchased from them. They are still not available. The lens covers are badly discolored that are on my fixture now. Any suggestions as to how I can get replacements?:bowdown:

good luck! Usually if you need something replace from aquatraders it will take forever or never happen.. I am still waiting for them to call me back from over a year ago when their light fixture almost burned down my house.....

hehehe, i gennerally do better when i tell them to go the hell away, theier not gonna know half as much about the materials as i am... and all their gonna do is get in my way, piss me off, and confuse my train of thought...

Same here. I was in Home Depot getting some supplies for adding an outlet. The guy tried selling me a plastic gem box and some romex when I already had the greenfeild and metal box in my cart. He said this was cheaper. I said this stuff is better because if the wire goes bad I dont have to replace the whole thing just pull out the old wire and put new wire in. He looked at me and walked away!!!! I hate shopping in places when I know more about the stuff than the sales man

Brian

well just hold on to your socks, i just registered the mother of all domain names, and once i get it up and running, your gonna love it.. more to come...

Back