Worm good or bad?


daily puffer
I just bought a piece of live rock with a few mushrooms from my LFS and (stupidly) didnt dip it, and i see a red worm with bristles on it coming out of bottom of rock...dont know if its good or bad....should i get it out of there? or are they ok? Dont know if its a bristle worm or a fire worm....does it matter?
Last edited:
Cool...I hope so...he just burrowed into my rock, don't think I can catch him now. Thanks for the quick response Biff...I was worried...
he is a good guy, nice little vacuum! but dont touch him. I always worry about accidentally touching one when i move a rock! Ouch!! :shock: