When it Rains it Pours

Piggy

Reef enthusiast
Got up this morning and do what I do every morning and checked my fish is QT. Well he went to fish heaven. I knew it was a long shot because he had ick but I thought he was getting over it. Guess I was wrong. So I broke down the QT tank and cleaned everything real good. Then I heard a funky noise I thought what the heck is that. Well it was the protein skimmer on my MT. I get that fixed then a snail decides to check out the powerhead. Lets just say he joined the fish. So I decide I need to clean the powerhead. When I try to put it back together I break it. Then it's time to change some water so I shut off the sump pump and forgot that I added a furg so lets just say I have a big mess. Oh yah and when I made more saltwater I forgot to make sure spout was closed. I'm beginning to think that Im not meant to have a saltwater tank. :frustrat:

Wow. If that wasn't such bad tank related news, it'd almost be funny. Almost.

Hopefully you will have a better day tomorrow. Don't get discouraged, stick with it. I can't tell you how many floods I've had since I put in my RODI unit. I always forget that I have it running and then I either come home or wake up to a flood. Duh.

Sorry about your day Piggy.
Look at like this,Its the bad days that makes you appreciate the good days.And when it comes to a reef tank,,,There are those that HAVE flooded their floor,,and then there are those that ARE GOING TO flood the floor.
Its all in the scheme of things.

Ahhhhhhh, Tuesdays............ Or, as I like to call them, "2nd Monday of the week". :mrgreen:

It's okay Piggy. Next week your mushrooms will be in full display and this will all seam a distant memory as you sit in front of your tank for hours, unable to move.

Back