Whats wrong wit my little Coral

hibye

Reef enthusiast
MY clownfish(Coral from finding nemo) is acting strange today. When i went up to the tank awhile ago she would come up to the glass relly close and show me her fat belly and she would start to twitch like 1 or 2 times like she wanted me to know that she was fat or something and then she would swim away for a few min. and come back and do it again? Now when i walk in the far side of my corner i look at the tank and she just swims nomal the whole time. THe only thing i did to my tank today was feed em which i sorta overfed today; half a brine shrimp cube for three fish ( yellow watchman goby, false clownfish, and sixline wrass). What could be the problem????

your giving it seizures :mrgreen:

quit looking at it :twocents:

butr seriously thought it must like you you make it happy
my fish do the same thing too mine follow me from one side to the other

It's not unusual for clowns especially to look like their seizuring. They do weird things to display territoriality and dominance. As long as she is still eating and doesn't have any visible signs of disease or injury, I wouldn't worry too much. As to her looking fat, I have no idea...

nemo's mom is "Coral" right?

our clownfish is "Nemo". My 3 yr. olds named him. what does your clown do at night? mine kind of hovers at the top right corner...the first time I thought he was "gulping" a term I found in a fish encylopedia for when there is low oxygen content. But the other are just fine acting, and since we've had him he seems to do it every single night.

Back