What's Going On?

sailfin

What reef tank?
I can't believe there hasn't been a post here in two days. Where is everyone? I know somebody has something to say. I feel so lonely. Hello!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I know what you mean Anthony, I keep checking back to the forum every no and again and nothing. What's in your bio cube? What do you plan on keeping in it? Did you get settled in the apt yet?
I haven't seen you post in the thread about the sept meeting. Will you be able to come?
Speaking of which most of you "guys" ( members ) Haven't said if you will make the meeting or not. What's everyone been up too???

Hey Patrick. We're officially moved in. We closed on our house yesterday and boy what a relief. Selling was not fun at all. I can't wait to get our house built!!! I've got the Biocube setup and found a chip in the glass after the water and sand were in. I called Michael and he is getting me another one. I do have a picture though.

DSC01040.JPG

That thing is gonna be really cool! That stinks about the chip. What lighting does that one have, PC's? It looks good! What are you planning on keeping in it besides the zoas you already have? maybe some blastos or acans??

my life is rough to, ive been bathing in gulf shores all day, I got sun burn and caught a bunch of snails and crabs. id post pics but I dont want everyone to feel to sorry for my delima. by the way, I bought a acan lord, micromussa, Blasto, and two tunze deco rocks this week. So im kinda adding to my tank to. yall wanted some responses so there it is! talk to yall later

The tank has 48 watts of PC's on it. I will get some more rock for it. I also plan on trying to get some more rare and hard to find LPS and Zoas for this tank. I'll be looking for a good little nano fish as well. I'll post some more pics when things change.

Hey James - I have done the full time work and school thing myself. What a pain. I swear it is the reason I am bald!!! When it is all said and done though, I am really glad I did. Good luck man....

Anthony your bald?!!:shock: you really cant tell!!:mrgreen: Bald people are such nerds!!:bounce: I hope I never loose my hair.:grumble:

Hey anthony, Im considering tearing down my 10 gallon nano. I found a pygmy angel that I had never seen before and got him. I had never heard of a pygmy other than a cherub. but this one is solid purpleish black with a florescent trim. id like to put him in my main tank but my sixline kills everything I add. If you might be interested let me know. Ive also got a high fin rose goby in the same tank but I dont know what im gonna do with him yet. I may change my mind and keep the nano going, but the only real reason its still running is for the fish.

james it will pay off in the end. education always pays off! and is the best investment a person can make. when it gets tough just remember its almost over and the endless possibilities are just around the corner. I have alot of respect for people who go back to school after starting there families. its very difficult to keep your sanity. anyway good luck, and we will through you a party when you finish. if you drop out though we all get to punch you.

haha thanks for the encouragement but there will be no punching..its a done deal and im going through with it...just remember i will have a special only for reefclub members when i get out...if your chiller :pooh: out..all you have to do is buy the parts and ill fix it...ya know thats the least i can do since im going into hvac/r :mrgreen:

Hey thats great James! I have 2 brother in laws that went to school for that, and I have to say they are making really good money. Company trucks, cell phones, and gas cards, and they keep getting raises. My one brother in law is best friends with the owner, so when your ready let me know and I will talk to him about a Job. It is ACE.

sweet..i cant wait...its going to be a change for me since ive been @ my current job for 14yrs..it gets old after a while being in the same place day in day out..so im really looking forward to it :mrgreen:

Hey Bryan - Does the angel bother corals? I would to get the high fin goby. How much do you have in mind? Got any LR in there? Just let me know.

hey anthony, I havent seen him touch any zoos, or anything else. pygmys are suppose to be pretty safe. I bought him from steve a few months ago for $35. I would like to get my money back. but ill have to be sure im ready to let him go either way. as for the high fin, its one of my favorite fish and id like to keep him to, but Im not sure how I can do it. anyway, im out of town so ill think about what i want to do when I get home and can look at everything. and I may have a little live rock to.

Back