what light?

playeryhm

Reefing newb
I have a 36 gallon bowfront, it stands 18inches high. i have a powercompact light fixture (all i have to do is get new bulbs) but i have been told i should get t5s. i want to do this so i dont have limitations.

now if i get a T5 fixture i want to sell my power compact on craigs list. how much do you think i could get out of it? how much would YOU pay for it?

what t5 light do you think i should get? i would like to stay under $200 if possible.

Thanks a lot!

How wide, left to right, is the tank. I think a four bulb t5 will do ya. I just got one from Dr. Fosters and Smith for about 220, delivered, and that was a 48". Now I'm changing up the bulbs to go to 18k. Better color.

i cant get an accurate measurment because it is a bowfront :P how much do you think that powercompact light will sell for?

You can't get a accurate length of the tank?How are you going going to decide on lights if you don't know that.You do know they sell them by length,right?

The Wavepoint will work fine but like seabee said you may not like it without individual control over the blues and white.

If you can spare about $50 more,the Aquatic Life does have separate cords and have timers built in at the 2Doc's.

Back