What do you feed?

YoTe! u feed your fish once a month! :frustrat: hows that possible

Correction,I used to feed my fish once a month:D Then my daughter picked out some anthias:grumble:
It was possible because I had a very small fish load and chose those fish for that exact reason,to limit feedings.Just takes some research and an understanding of how the fish actually feed.
Example:
1 small tank to eat and pick at the green algae that tends to grow in the tank.
1 medium sailfin blenny(lawn mower blenny) basically a cow that lives on the reefs.Algae eater.
1-fairy wrasse,carnivore.Eats pod and some types of worms,including most types flat worms.

Correction,I used to feed my fish once a month:D Then my daughter picked out some anthias:grumble:
It was possible because I had a very small fish load and chose those fish for that exact reason,to limit feedings.Just takes some research and an understanding of how the fish actually feed.
Example:
1 small tank to eat and pick at the green algae that tends to grow in the tank.
1 medium sailfin blenny(lawn mower blenny) basically a cow that lives on the reefs.Algae eater.
1-fairy wrasse,carnivore.Eats pod and some types of worms,including most types flat worms.

Daughters change *everything*. Mine is sweet, but when she bats those baby blues ...

Back