vacation

Besides the regular Xbox360 games,I rockin' Pac-Man Championship Edition and Castlevania SOTN.Make sure you all get Halo 3 so I can frag all your a!sses.

back to the thread, i invested in an automatic feeder and it has been working well, but i only use it when im out of town

yeah that works great as long as your old man doesnt fall asleep and leave your lights on constantly right bobby? didnt you say something like that was going on with you.

that would be me that experienced that great misfortune. now i have some algae again! thanks dad!

oh that's right. haha I knew it was one of you guys just couldn't remember who. haha thanks dad!

David- what kind of food do you put in the feeder and how exactly does it work?

How well do you trust that feeder? There is no freakin way I would ever leave town with something like that hanging over my tank. What if it shorted out and over feed, or better yet didn't feed at all. Thats a gamble I wouldn't take. I'm freaked out enough about leaving my lights on timers. And I have some freakin expensive @$$ timers.

Hell ya I am.... Water/ electricity/ and salt creep are a great combo. Are you a little paranoid about dropping your light in your tank again?

Back