the fish disease you could catch

Steven Pro is a great guy. Very knowledgable and friendly. If you guys ever get a chance to see him speak you won't be disappointed.

speaking of Jill, I was at SWS today and they have a clam that is easily the size of a basketball. It's in the tank that Jill was in. It is incredible!

Sweet! Lets talk about fragging it! Oh and when I say talk about, I mean when and where we can meet for you to give me a frag :D Did you see the massive clam?

mng- I was joking. I have not been to Rob's in a couple weeks. You mentioned on another thread you were going back to get that Hydnophora so I was pretending that I had snatched it up already. Guess my joke didn't work in this case. However, I do have one that I have had about 4 months. I got it from Scientific Coral, but it is still really small and just starting to grow. Your more than welcome to a frag when it gets bigger!

Blue Hydnophora

I knew you were just screwing with me, I was trying to play along. You know, to be funny. I guess I'm the one with egg on my face. I really appreciate your generous offer of a frag when your piece grows out and I will gladly take you up on that. I'm sure I'll have something I can frag for you in exchange.

Back