Tank Cleaning Question

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
This was a stupid question...So stupid that I'm deleting it, so that I don't make everybody on the forum dumb for reading it.

Last edited:
This was a stupid question...So stupid that I'm deleting it, so that I don't make everybody on the forum dumb for reading it.

Please don't feel bad for asking any question. There are no dumb questions. Usually just dumb answers that come from me. :lol:

PRC, I think I read your question before you edited it ... and I think I know the answer but I'd like to know if I'm right or not ....

Please don't feel bad for asking any question. There are no dumb questions. Usually just dumb answers that come from me. :lol:

I see your dumb answer and raise you one epic dumb answer:

Come on PRC we are dying to know the question...I mean we all know the answer is 42

Hmmm dumb tank cleaning question...

I bet it was, "Is it okay to clean off my front glass? I can't see inside my tank anymore, but I don't want to hurt anything."

ooo yea this is getting hot between Biff and Eli......what was the original thing???? Yes, stupid tank cleaning questions. I like this one "do I need to drain my tank to clean the inside glass?"

Back