tangs

lilduud

Reefing newb
for my 55? what kind of tang other than a yellow tang would work in my 55...im willing to have less fish to have a higher end and more dominant tang.. my dream is a purple tang but i would only get a baby in hopes that my planned upgrade to a 150 in exactly one year will happen. if not ill have to give him to my friends 90 where he can wait for the 150.
anyway... do you think i could get away with a baby purple tang? my tank is four feet so its the same length as the 90 hed go in anyway... plus ive seen a very happy old purple tang who belongs to my lfs whos been in a 75 for as long as i can remember...

SORRY FOR THE RAMBLE... thank you in advance..

even as a 1 1/2 inch one? the 90 will definitely be there... and the 150 will definitely happen eventually. if not though what other tangs? yellow tang and yellow eye koles are my least favourite heh

Tangs are big swimmers... you are pretty limited in terms of tang with a 55

or even when you upgrade to a 90

Did Somebody Call Reefman?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKH-uMyVcmk]YouTube - Reefman and Tang Police[/ame]

Tangs are big swimmers... you are pretty limited in terms of tang with a 55

or even when you upgrade to a 90
I agree and unless you are a very expeirenced hoobiest,like a few on here,i would stay away from adding any tang to a 55....just wait till you get that 150 and you and the tang will be happier..

Even small tangs need a lot of swimming room to be happy.Just because they are 1 1/2" dont mean they dont stress in a smaller tank.

Back