suspended paricals

kyle

Reefing newb
i have suspened paricals in my water do u think this is cause i have a new filter or is it coming from my rock and will my filter catch this :grumble:

it is pretty normal. make sure you have physical filtration (sponge or media bag) to filter out the pieces and enough flow to get the particles out of the water column.

-Doc

i asked a if it could host a fish and u guys u kept tlling me i need a muture tank or my lite are not suffice i know i need a mature tank i know i need better lites i know my tank needs to be stable i know, i read 3 books i was askin if it could host a fish not my draw backs

p.s im not angery

it may host, it may not. there is no way to guarantee if a clown will host or not. I have had luck with all my clowns hosting. I believe you have a better chance if you try a live caught adult fish. BTA nems are the easiest nem to keep alive.

-Doc

Like Doc said, there's no guarantee that clowns will host anything. In my tank, one clown hosts the torch coral, the other hosts a powerhead.

Who knows. My point is that they'll host pretty much anything. Even if you fill your tank with anemones, there will always be that one odd clown that will defend its heater to the death.

Back