stuff for sale

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
Well Ive picked up some stuff I need to sell. Im keeping this in the club only forrums for now, and would prefer that you all dont discuss this with other people at the moment. I will try and update this thread as I go through the stuff.
there are over a dozen tanks, misc sizes under 75 gallons. there is a nice all glass 72gallon bowfront i bought new and used for 1 1/2 years. an octagon tank that is around 60 gallons. a very interesting acrylic tank that has two 30 gallon tanks conected by two 6" acrylic tubes (Saltwater Aquarium Supplies > Aquariums > Tube & Pentagon > 55 Gallon Tube Aquarium - Black Backing)
there is also a cube tank around 50 gallons with black canopy and stand. a couple tanks that have been patched and would be better used as reptile tanks. if your looking for a tank post here and let me know approximatly what your wanting and ill check. most of these tanks are shallow and would be great for frag tanks or sumps. there are also a couple odd stands, and cheap light fixtures.

there is alot of used substrate that people can have.

I have several very large decorative dead corals. they are very expensive at lfs.

there is a reverse osmosis unit that looks new, but has had water run threw it.

im sure there will be alot more stuff to come so keep posted. ill be selling this stuff cheap to try and recoup some of my money invested.

Back