Skimmer

They are pretty good. Never used them myself, but most people here have been happy with them. They aren't as good as the Octopus skimmers, and some people have problems with them overflowing for no good reason (Alexander hated his). But overall, they seem to be a good buy.

if you wanna great skimmer for the price and way better than junkie coralife, octopus extreme, swc skimmers, msx skimmers are all same skimmer but different company. I found another brand that is pretty much same as euroreef but has bubble plate and very affordable and that is vertex in sump skimmers, i have 180 model and love it.

if you wanna great skimmer for the price and way better than junkie coralife, octopus extreme, swc skimmers, msx skimmers are all same skimmer but different company. I found another brand that is pretty much same as euroreef but has bubble plate and very affordable and that is vertex in sump skimmers, i have 180 model and love it.

For your info coralife skimmer is not a junkie skimmer. I have one and never had a problem with it. Collects lots of crap and parameters have all been stable.

it may collect alot but until you try octo extreme and see how much more you can pull out you would be amazed. I have tried coralife and red sea prizm skimmers, i have seen the difference first hand.

Corallife skimmers are great for the money.I've ran both the 65 and 125 with no problems.Stable parameters,all kinds of stinking crud.

Back