Shrimp

Keep in mind, peppermints are mostly nocturnal. So if you want shrimp that you can see and watch when your lights are on, go with something else.

I think a nano is too small for a fire or Cleaner shrimps.The antennae of a Skunk cleaner would touch from one end to the other.Maybe a peppermint or two would be okay but not the others.The Sexy Anemone shrimp would be perfect for a nano.They grow less than an 1'' long and just about the coolest looking shrimp next to a Harlequin.

The Sexy runs $10 each here.Sometimes they sell them in sets of three for $20.Those shrimps like to hang around together wiggling their butts.Three of them would be perfect for a nano.

Yes get three or more.Its cool how they move around from rock to rock together.I was only giving you a suggestion,the choice of shrimps is really up to you.Make sure you don't add or have any tankmates that will feed on them.They are tiny after all.

Good luck.

Yes get three or more.Its cool how they move around from rock to rock together.I was only giving you a suggestion,the choice of shrimps is really up to you.Make sure you don't add or have any tankmates that will feed on them.They are tiny after all.

Good luck.

yea I saw those when I was starting out and I liked them.

I have a brittle starfish, hermits and snails right now. No problem?

Haven't replaced my clowns yet, I will around holiday time. Around then I'll make sure to get something that would be a problem. Clowns aren't correct?

Back